25+ Ice Skating Quotes

 

1. If you are a complete perfectionist, then the truth is that this ice skating business will drive you a little crazy!-Dorothy Hamill

 

2. Skating is one of those sports you unfortunately see people get stuck in.-Ashley Wagner

 

3. Skating was the vessel into which I could pour my heart and soul.-Peggy Fleming

 

4. One step, two steps, three steps; like winds of time experience joy of centuries, when movements become revelations of the dance of destinies.-Shah Asad Rizvi

 

5. Society is like a large piece of frozen water; and skating well is the great art of social life.-Letitia Elizabeth Landon

 

6. A man learns to skate by staggering about and making a fool of himself. Indeed he progresses in all things by resolutely making a fool of himself.-George Bernard Shaw

 

7. I wouldn’t be face-washing anyone in real life. I’d be skating to the bench real fast to get away.-Patrick Kane

 

8. Skating can make you feel athletic, graceful, beautiful.-Gracie Gold

 

9. We don’t get any marks for effort like in ice-skating.-Kevin Keegan

 

10. It’s a strange world of language in which skating on thin ice can get you into hot water.-Franklin P. Jones

 

11. People don’t understand sarcasm, like, they take everything too seriously. People need to lighten up and go ice skating.-Daniel Johns

 

12. Icy pillars of serenity, spun from airy mist, entered my quiet vision in echoes of worlds unknown.-Gina Marinello-Sweeney

 

13. I asked my old man if I could go ice-skating on the lake. He told me, wait til it gets warmer.-Rodney Dangerfield

 

14. I won’t quit skating until I am physically unable.-Tony Hawk

 

15. Hearts shall dance once again; when canvas of ice is painted with the brush of skates.-Shah Asad Rizvi

 

16. In skating over thin ice our safety is in our speed.-Ralph Waldo Emerson

 

17. Skating is tough to pick up when you are a grown up.-D. B. Sweeney

 

18. To me, skating should look effortless even when you’re doing the hardest of elements.-Johnny Weir

 

19. I like to skate on the other side of the ice.-Stephen Wright

 

20. If you’re skating on thin ice, you might as well dance!-Laurie Strongin

 

21. Ice skating is very difficult. It takes a lot of discipline and a lot of hard work. It’s fun, but you are there on the ice every morning freezing and trying to do these moves and these tricks.-Michelle Trachtenberg

 

22. If you don’t know a lot about figure skating, it’s easy to fall in love with ice dancing because it’s so romantic and so theatrical.-Dorothy Hamill

 

23. In skating there’s always another jump or another spin variation or another thing to learn, and that’s what I liked about it.-Gracie Gold

 

24. Figure skating is not a hobby. Its my work, which I want to do, and do well.-Adelina Sotnikova

 

25. Figure skating is theatrical. It’s artistic. It’s elegant. It’s extremely athletic. And there’s a very specific audience for that.-Johnny Weir

 

26. I think you learn how to fall well when you’re figure skating. Your reflexes are very acute.-Jud Tylor

 

27. It’s just skating, and you’re going to have a couple of mistakes. Even in practice, you’re not hitting 100%.-Gracie Gold

Comments