30 Faith Quotes

 

1. Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase.-Martin Luther King, Jr.

 

2. Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.-Saint Augustine

 

3. To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible.-Thomas Aquinas

 

4. Faith is an oasis in the heart which will never be reached by the caravan of thinking.-Khalil Gibran

 

5. Faith consists in believing when it is beyond the power of reason to believe.-Voltaire

 

6. Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God.-Corrie ten Boom

 

7. Faith is not the belief that God will do what you want. It is the belief that God will do what is right.-Max Lucado

 

8. All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.-Ralph Waldo Emerson

 

9. None of us knows what might happen even the next minute, yet still we go forward. Because we trust. Because we have Faith.-Paulo Coelho

 

10. I dont think that we’re meant to understand it all the time. I think that sometimes we just have to have faith.-Nicholas Sparks

 

11. Faith is believing in something when common sense tells you not to.-From the movie, “Miracle On 34th Street”

 

12. Just because you can’t see it doesn’t mean it isn’t there. You can’t see the future, yet you know it will come; you can’t see the air, yet you continue to breathe.-Claire London

 

13. I don’t pray for God to take my problems away, I pray only for God to give me the strength to go through them.-Jose Lozano

 

14. I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am moved only by what I believe.-Smith Wigglesworth

 

15. Faith begins where the will of God is known.-Kenneth E. Hagin Sr.


Comments