30 Quotes About Breakups

 

1. Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.-Alfred Lord Tennyson

 

2. Those who do not know how to weep with their whole heart do not know how to laugh either.-Golda Meir

 

3. The loss of love is not nearly as painful as our resistance to accepting it is.-Tigress Luv

 

4. I’m going to smile and make you think I’m happy, I’m going to laugh, so you don’t see me cry, I’m going to let you go in style, and even if it kills me – I’m going to smile.-Lone Star

 

5. Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.-M. Kathleen Casey

 

6. Don’t you dare, for one more second, surround yourself with people who are not aware of the greatness that you are.-Jo Blackwell-Preston

 

7. I will not try to convince you to love me, to respect me, to commit to me. I deserve better than that; I AM BETTER THAN THAT Goodbye.-Steve Maraboli

 

8. Nothing in the universe can stop you from letting go and starting over.-Guy Finley

 

9. If you don’t like being a doormat then get off the floor.-Al Anon

 

10. Shoo. Away with you. It’s my fault for expecting the extraordinary from the ordinary.-Donna Lynn Hope

 

11. Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.-Marilyn Monroe

 

12. Just because a relationship ends, it doesn’t mean it’s not worth having.-Sarah Mlynowski

 

13. Life always waits for some crisis to occur before revealing itself at its most brilliant.-Paulo Coelho

 

14. One day they’ll realize they lost a diamond while playing with worthless stones.-Turcois Ominek

 

15. Never love anybody that treats you like you’re ordinary.-Oscar Wilde

 

16. The love that lasts the longest is the love that is never returned.-William Somerset Maugham

 

17. Families break up when people take hints you don’t intend and miss hints you do intend.-Robert Frost

 

18. Our story has three parts: a beginning, a middle, and an end. And although this is the way all stories unfold, I still can’t believe that ours didn’t go on forever.-Nicholas Sparks

 

19. No man is rich enough to buy back his past.-Oscar Wilde

 

20. I don’t know why they call it heartbreak. It feels like every part of my body is broken too.-Missy Altijd

 

21. The hottest love has the coldest end.-Socrates

 

22. Love is unconditional, relationships are not.-Grant Gudmundson

 

23. If we must part forever, Give me but one kind word to think upon, And please myself with, while my heart’s breaking.-Thomas Otway

 

24. For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these, It might have been.-John Greenleaf

 

25. No matter who broke your heart, or how long it takes to heal, you’ll never get through it without your friends.-Oscar Wilde

 

26. The emotion that can break your heart is sometimes the very one that heals it-Nicholas Sparks

 

27. The saddest thing about love is that not only that it cannot last forever, but that heartbreak is soon forgotten.-William Faulkner

 

28. I have lost and loved and won and cried myself to the person I am today.-Charlotte Eriksson

 

29. If people refuse to look at you in a new light and they can only see you for what you were, only see you for the mistakes you’ve made, if they don’t realize that you are not your mistakes, then they have to go.-Steve Maraboli

 

30. I wish i were a little girl again, because skinned knees are easier to fix than broken heart.-Julia Roberts

Comments