40 Inspirational Quotes For Women

 

1. There is no cosmetic for beauty like happiness. -Maria Mitchell

Maria Mitchell

2. Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. –Helen Keller

 

3. You are more powerful than you know; you are beautiful just as you are. –Melissa Etheridge

 

4. I can’t think of any better representation of beauty than someone who is unafraid to be herself. –Emma Stone

 

5. A woman with a voice is by definition a strong woman. But the search to find that voice can be remarkably difficult. –Melinda Gates

Melinda Gates

 

6. I’d rather regret the things I’ve done than regret the things I haven’t done. -Lucille Ball

 

7. As usual, there is a great woman behind every idiot. -John Lennon

 

8. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. -Eleanor Roosevelt

 

9. Instead of looking at the past, I put myself ahead twenty years and try to look at what I need to do now in order to get there then. -Diana Ross

 

10. Step out of the history that is holding you back. Step into the new story you are willing to create. -Oprah Winfrey

Oprah Winfrey

Read more...


Comments