15+ Chinese Food Quotes

 

1. Chinese food tries to engage the mind, not just the palate. To provoke the intellect. -Nicole Mones

Nicole Mones

2. The urge for Chinese food is always unpredictable: famous for no occasion, standard fare for no holiday, and the constant as to demand is either whim, the needy plebiscite of instantly famished drunks, or pregnancy. -Alexander Theroux

 

3. If you want to take pictures of Chinese food, you have to taste real Chinese food. The flavors soak into your tongue, go into your stomach. The stomach is where your true feelings are. And if you take photos, these true feelings from your stomach can come out, so that everyone can taste the food just by looking at your pictures. -Amy Tan

 

4. The Chinese food arrives. Delicious saliva fills his mouth. He really hasn’t had any since Texas. He loves this food that contains no disgusting proofs of slain animals, a bloody slab of cow haunch, a hen’s sinewy skeleton; these ghosts have been minced and destroyed and painlessly merged with the shapes of insensate vegetables, plump green bodies that invite his appetite’s innocent gusto. Candy. -John Updike

 

5. The key to eating real Chinese food is don’t ask what it is, -Catherine Roberts

Catherine Roberts

6. I love Chinese food, like steamed dim sum, and I can have noodles morning, noon and night, hot or cold. I like food that’s very simple on the digestive system – I tend to keep it light. I love Japanese food too – sushi, sashimi and miso soup. -Shilpa Shetty

 

7. When it comes to Chinese food I have always operated under the policy that the less known about the preparation the better. A wise diner who is invited to visit the kitchen replies by saying, as politely as possible, that he has a pressing engagement elsewhere. -Calvin Trillin

 

8. I ate some pretty funky, authentic Chinese food in Hong Kong. There was an egg from some bird that’s not a chicken. I can’t remember what it was, but it was green and brown and not very tasty. -John Legend

 

9. I’m not a machine. I get really motivated, then I fall off the wagon and want to eat Chinese food and sit on my couch and gain five or 10 pounds! -Shemar Moore

 

10. Everybody, even those that don’t like Chinese food, knew that you had to eat the cookie for the fortune to come true. And so he did. -Justin Swapp

Justin Swapp

Comments