20 Larry King Quotes On Life, Luck, Power Of Listening And Success

 

1. I never learned anything while I was talking.

 

2. I remind myself every morning: Nothing I say this day will teach me anything. So if I’m going to learn, I must do it by listening.

 

3. If I’m going to learn, I must do it by listening.

 

4. The first rule of my speaking is: listen!

 

5. If you do something, expect consequences.

 

6. You make your own luck. Luck is the residue of design.

 

7. Those who have succeeded at anything and don’t mention luck are kidding themselves.

 

8. You cannot talk to people successfully if they think you are not interested in what they have to say or you have no respect for them.

 

9. It’s joyful to give. But for people who want to take advantage of you, you’re kind of an easy mark.

 

10. There is nothing in your destiny, nothing in your future that you cannot accomplish.

 

11. I’ve made a lot of mistakes. I’ve bonded with some people who use you, and some people that take advantage of you.

 

12. Let’s not become so worried about not offending anybody that we lose the ability to distinguish between respect and paranoia.

 

13. If I do something caring for a friend, I have no doubt in my mind they would do it for me.

 

14. The secret of success is an absolute ungovernable curiosity.

 

15. There is nothing in your destiny, nothing in your future that you cannot accomplish.

 

16. It’s joyful to give. But for people who want to take advantage of you, you’re kind of an easy mark.

 

17. I’ve made a lot of mistakes. I’ve bonded with some people who use you, and some people that take advantage of you.

 

18. I have never understood the Iowa caucus.

 

19. I’m the worst person to be stuck with in a traffic jam.

 

20. Sandy Koufax went to the same school as me. I graduated two years ahead of Sandy.

Comments